After spending my entire afternoon on the phone and trying to work out schedules, I finally worked out everything with the doctor’s office.
They admitted that they messed up and that they didn’t handle the scheduling very well. However, that doesn’t change the fact that the doctor is going to be out of town over the time that he scheduled my surgery. It isn’t as though I can have someone else do it in his stead. So, I was left with two choices, this week or the middle of December. After thinking it over, I am going to do it this week. I am afraid that if I leave it until December that other issues may present themselves. I just need to get it done.
So, in order for me to get it done, this is what I have to do tomorrow:
* Renew my drivers license, something that I should have done 3 months ago
* Replace my laptop cord….. again
* Take Nena to a doctor appointment
* Get Nena ready for her night of excellence thing
* Make a batch of muffins and bread for Kyra to eat 🙂 Maybe I will just splurge and spend 16 on a loaf of bread and 4 muffins. No. I am not kidding. That is how much they cost.
* Finish cleaning the house…. we are getting super close!
*TAKE A NAP!
Surgery will take about 2 hours. It is under complete general anesthesia. I hear that I will be out for the count for a couple of days but after that, I should be fine. The worst side effect will be that I could be extremely dizzy for about a week (oh fun fun fun. Aside from that, I am not too concerned. Funny enough, this time I don’t feel at all nervous about the surgery. I am very calm. It must be a blessing!