I was looking through a magazine today in the car and came across this cute top ten list and thought that I would share it with you.
Top Ten Things That Are Ok Not To Share With Your Kids
1. Your Cheesecake
2. Your private potty time.
3. Your rationale for deciding who gets to sit by the window.
4. Your wild, semi-legal pastimes during your teen years- and that weekend they stayed at Grandma’s.
5. That, believe it or not, you want to yell way more than you do.
6. That Elmo is just a woolly puppet with a 48 year old’s hand up his bum.
7. That, come Monday, you are often increibly psyched that they go back to school.
8. That you sometimes go for weeks without eating vegetables.
9. That, no, you really don’t want to hear her sing the Barney song again, right this very second.
10. But that she should go ahead because you’ll be so sad when she’s too old and cool to offer.