I have thoroughly enjoyed the blogging world. Through it I have found so many friends from my past. I have enjoyed reconnecting and seeing what people are up to now days. On that note, I was tagged by a friend from High School. It has been great to talk to her and she makes me smile with all of her cute blogs. I am putting this tag out there just for the fun of it. Check at the end to see if YOU got tagged.
1. Did you date anyone from your high school? This question is a bit odd. I did date people from my high school but not seriously and not during high school. After high school I dated Scott Wihongi from high school. We were great friends and wrote throughout my whole mission.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Goodness. I drove a sky blue Dodge Aries. It had the front bench seat that was covered in sky blue fake fur. There was only an A.M. radio that my brother shorted out when he tried to install an 8 track!!!! My parents bought it as a “kids car” from my grandmother for $100.
3. Were you a party animal? No. Not at all. I only went to a handful of parties during high school. I hosted one that turned out to be rather lame.
4. Were you considered a flirt? I don’t think that I was considered a flirt. I can remember once or twice that I really liked someone and flirted some but, nothing big.
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? I was in band and orchestra. I played the flute. I wasn’t bad either. I played with the Granite Youth Symphony and got a scholarship in music. I really enjoyed it and I am still glad that I did it.
6. Were you a nerd? You know I don’t know. Our high school was very “groupy.” There were so many cliques. I was never part of the popular groups. I think that I was kind of a wannabe and therefore looking back I think that I was a nerd. However, I think that I was just insecure where I stood. Deep answer for a shallow question.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? I was so terribly uncoordinated. I tried out for EVERYTHING but track and never made it. I wanted very badly to be on a dance or pep squad but never quite had it in me to make it. All is good though.
8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No! I am still living aren’t I. My parents would have killed me if that had happened.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? I don’t think that I ever could.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Chatelain: Orchestra, Mr. Talbot: AP Biology
11. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hall or out in the courtyard. Sometimes over at Shivers.
12. What was your school’s full name? Skyline High School.
13. What was your mascot? Skyline Eagles.
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO! I like who I am now and what I have accomplished.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I spent the evening at the school sponsored all night out with my friend Anastasia. We went out to lunch at Red Robbins and had a great time.
16. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don’t remember even having one.
17. Were you in any clubs? No.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Nope. I actually have lost weight.
19. Who was your prom date? I didn’t go to prom my senior year.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I went and loved it. It was fun to catch up with people and realize that the “groups” that existed then all melted away and that everyone just had fun.
As for tagging….YOU ALL GET IT! Iwon’t list you but if you read this… you are it. I am very curious about your your high school experience.