I have received several tags over the past few weeks and haven’t gotten to most of them yet. I was partly really busy trying to get family things in order (i.e. clean my house) and trying to set up my stupid scanner to my new computer. I can’t get it done. I wanted to add some cute pictures from my childhood up, but it ins’t working. Maybe it is the cosmos telling me to keep that part of my history under wraps! Anyway, here is one that doesn’t really need pictures.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my parents were sure that I was going to be a boy so, they only had boy names picked out. My mom liked Mr. Darcy from Pride and Predjudice. So, I am named after Mr. Darcy. Hot, Dreamy, Mr. Darcy.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. Sometimes motherhood gets overwhelming.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? SomedaysI used to. I broke my hand several years ago and now I have arthritus. Se la vi.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey Turkey Turkey!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three awesome kiddos.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so. I take it as a compliment that I have the friends that I do. I feel blessed that they want to be friends with me.
7. GREATEST FEAR? Not being the best mother that I know that I can be.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I used to want to. However, being a mom changes your priorities. I know that my kids wouldn’t survive life if Harvey was completely in charge. They would eat Cheetos for every meal and bathe once a week.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Oatmeal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I try not to but usually fall over while trying to pry them off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In certain situations, I am a total rock. In others I am a total pansy. As for physically strong. Not a chance.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Used to be Raspberry Gone Coconuts by Ben and Jerry’s then some numbskull discontinued it. Now I love Moosetracks.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their laugh. I love when people laugh.
15. RED OR PINK? Both! Red to decorate and pink to wear.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My lack of situational motivation.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Two people. My grandma was one of my best friends. She passed away last year. I still have a message on my answering machine from her. My sister.
18. WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I absolutely love to learn. I have lots of degrees but I really like to learn new skills.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? No shoes (I just finished Pilates) and yoga pants.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sloppy Joes (awesome recipe) and I am waiting for my popcorn to finish.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Everybody Loves Raymond. Marie looks and acts EXACTLY like my mother in law.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Depends on the day.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavendar, Lilac, Coconut Lime Verbena, anything autumny.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My good friend Debbie.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED THIS TO YOU? Got tagged twice by two different people. I think that they are both amazing people! Love ya gals!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: Sports no. I watch Jazz games. Byu vs. Utah football. Superbowl and the Olympics.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde or atleast it used to be.
28. EYE COLOR? Kind of a blue, green gray combo.
29. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Oh yeah. I have both. My glasses are real hip and vogue and I am still timid about wearing them. They are black with diamonds on the side.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Do not even get me started: Salad, Chocolate, Mc Donald’s Hamburgers, Arby’s Rueben, Cheese Enchiladas, Chocolate Eclair Cake, Seafood, Training Table, Popcorn, Diet Pepsi, Crystal Light, Clam Dip, Candy, Chocolate, Turkey Sandwiches. Jelly Belly. I am so sad that I am now on a salt free diet!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Can’t do scary or sad movies. I have nightmares.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fairy Tale: A True Story
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Are you nuts. It can snow on Christmas and that is it!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hello! Did you read number 30?
37. WHO IS YOUR HERO? My dad, my daughter and my friends. They love me for who I am.
38. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? Sew, crochet, Spend time with the kids, Girls Night Out, Be Outside, Work on the Computer.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Right now, I am reading some magazines on Halloween Crafts. Sally, recommend a good book to me!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of money. Lots of it in high denominations. Sigh. If only….
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Frasier and Office Reruns.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing, Water (as long as it isn’t coming from upstairs or from the yard,) Train Whistles
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New Zealand
45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT? I can tell where I got every single thing that I own, how much it was and where I bought it. If it was a gift, I can tell you who gave it to us and when.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? LDS Hospital.
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? Moments ago when Harvey laughed. However, earlier today I was cracking up. I was talking to Leigh on the phone and she was typing as we were talking. She is the fastest typer that I have ever know. She is a typing pirhana.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 10:40 p.m.
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PRAYED? Today when my son knocked my new flat screen computer monitor over because he wanted to get an umbrella off of the computer amoir. I prayed that I wouldn’t not kill him.
50. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE? My flakiness. I have become flaky over the past couple of years. I need to change that.