I didn’t slack. Wanna see why I didn’t post the last two days.
* Cell phone #1. Apparently cell phones and floor cleaner don’t mix.
* Laptop. Apparently laptops and vacuums don’t mix.
* Camera. Sniff sniff. Poor Canon.
* Cell phone #2. NOT my fault. Factory defect and they replaced and upgraded my phone for me.
* Desk Top.
* …. and the dryer is on its way out as we speak.
I am so incredibly lucky though. I had a friend from my ward that took my computer yesterday, was able to back up all of my important data and told me that I would just have to replace the hard drive and possibly the video card.
Today, he showed up with the computer at my doorstep and said that he managed to get the hard drive repaired, but that I still have to keep an eye on my video card. LIKE I HAVE A CLUE HOW TO DO THAT! However, I am so very grateful that he made me aware of that and saved me HUNDREDS of dollars by taking his time to help me.
Then, to add icing, he asked about my laptop and took it with him to see if he could fix it. It is times like these, that I know that I am truly, very extremely blessed.