While going through some of my many boxes of books, I found these two books in the same box. Side by side. I had to share. So, if you don’t do the 1001 ways to be romantic, you may just end up asking 367 things to the next woman you marry!
However, I will admit, I read through the books and they are both very good.
The question book has a lot of mind stimulating questions that people should know about their partner. I am sure that at one point in time, while were dating, Harvey and I read through this book. You think you have it all figured out when you have known someone for a total of 10 minutes. However, there are some things in the book that made me wonder what my own views were on things. Kinda fun.
* Where are you most ticklish?- Could go either way in the future 🙂
* Do you have a hero?- Bring out the interesting side of a person.
* What does it take to push your buttons?- Yep- big one!
* Have you ever been treated for depression?- Uh, how do you answer that?
* How often do you shower?- Deal breaker!
* If my family needed money, would we help out?- IMPORTANT!!!!!
* Which holidays do you want to spend with extended family?- Ask now or it could become an issue later!
The 1001 Ways to be Romantic has a ton of great ideas. There are actually a lot more than 1001. There are 1001 topics and themes and then tons within those. So, if you were really interested in being romantic, you could have a lot to choose from. It has everything from a simple wink all the way to the whole shebang. It is a rather cool book.
* Locate every bed & breakfast in your area and visit them during the year.
* Surprise him/her by giving him/her a gift on YOUR birthday.
* Flirt with your spouse in public.
* Treat her as your best friend- You’l buid intimacy. Treat her as a stranger- It will add spice to your life!
* Never, never, never give checks as gifts, wallpaper together, joke about her PMS, return his car with and empty gas tank, say “What’s for dinner?” before saying “I love you.”
*Write love notes on post-its and post them all over the house.
*Learn what turns your partner on – and practice, practice, practice 🙂 Had to add that one in there to make you blush!!!