How to earn the mom of the year award from your children in 5 easy steps.
1. Wait until you are completely out of food … and then go grocery shopping. For us, its about a month.
2. Find a time that you are without kids, yet still completely exhausted, to saunter on over to the grocery store, preferably late at night.
3. Find all of the starch filled, carb filled, processed and frozen foods that you can find on sale and load that cart up to the brim. And remember that it is buy more, save more at Smith’s this week.
4. Have the kids unload the groceries and let their eyes feast on all of the preservatives that you are providing them with.
5. Sit back and enjoy the moment as they work in complete unison unloading the groceries, cleaning out the fridge, throwing away anything unnecessary and taking out the trash. All at the same time that they are thanking you profusely for buying them not one pack, but four packs of top ramen.
Yes, it is really that easy. You’re welcome.