When Covid-19 hit hard and we had to shut down our school, my awesome friend and co-worker Denise, that we would update our blogs and kick things into gear. Well, like most of my loftily set goals, quarantine determined that was a lie.
Other lies I told myself.
- I am going to get the garage cleaned out- NOPE
- I will repaint my bedroom furniture- NOPE
- We will read as a family every day- NOPE
- Cook amazing home cooked meals every evening- NOPE
- Wake up at the same time as I do when I have to go into work- NOPE
- Declutter my whole house systematically- NOPE
20, 15, 10, 5pounds- NOPE
- Learn Photoshop- NOPE
- Set up a real budget- NOPE
- I would work on my journaling
- I would take pictures and hang them in my home.
Thing I HAVE done though-
- Rented a storage unit to store all of my garage stuff- Huge cardinal sin
- Repainted the curio cabinets that I have in my family room- well, kind of. I painted the parts that you can see. So, not the sides or top. 🙂
- I did dig a new flowerbed, and that looks pretty cool.
- Turned Kelton’s bed into a loft bed with the help of my dad.
- Went on a lot of walks and a lot of hikes.
- Planned adventures to take over the summer. Oh wait, when did summer actually start?
- Learned a lot about myself.