My cute friend Kate tagged me way back in October but, I will admit, that I am behind the ball and am just barely getting to it. Sorry Kate that I have been so slow. I was excited to do it though. I was in a tag mood tonight so here goes!
5 Years Ago I Was:
1. Moving into my “new”house (5 years nearly to the day.)
2. Just starting to tell people that I was pregnant with Kaeson.
3. Wondering how in the world I would get enough furniture to fill this house (Stop laughing. I know, I have WAY over done it)
4. I moved Kyra from a crib to a big girl bed.
5. Freaking out that my 17 month old daughter wasn’t walking or talking yet. Now she won’t stop talking!
5 Things on my list of things to do today (since is it 11:50 this is what I already accomplished):
1. Helped out at Kyra’s Polar Express party
2. Made fudge that is the consistency of thick frosting
3. Finished making the rest of the matching Child/Doll outfits for my friend. Whew!
4. Futilely attempted to make Colombian beans and rice.
5. Chatted with my good friend Julie in Nebraska!
5 Snacks That I Enjoy (Don’t get me started!)
1. Cheese and crackers
2. ANYTHING chocolate
3. Clam dip and potato chips
4. Chex Mix
5. Ice Cream
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off the house and car.
2. Get the kiddos college funds all set up.
3. Take my entire family on the vacation of a lifetime.
4. Open a Vintage store.
5. Take my kids everywhere and show them the world.
5 Places That I Have Lived:
1. Sandy, Utah
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
4. Provo, Utah
5. West Jordan, Utah
5 Jobs That I Have Had (Besides Being A Mom):
2. Piano and Flute Teacher
3. Dillard’s Department Store
4. Oxford Learning Source
5. Teacher (Reading Specialist, 1st grade and did my internship in education administration)
5 Things I Want To Accomplish:
1. Know where my hairbrush and toothbrush are at all times (Kaeson)
2. Invent cabinet locks that work for curious 4 year olds.
3. Figure out how to design my web site (my web hoster is supposed to be fool proof… I have proved them wrong.)
4. Get my clothing company up off the ground.
5. Stop and enjoy my kiddos more.
I tag anyone that will do this. Since taking the blog private, no one stops by anymore. What the heck! So, I want anyone who reads this to do it! That will let me know who is really reading this. 🙂