Tonight I sat down to write a blog post on the tender mercies / miracles that I have been privy to this holiday season, and the more I wrote, the more blessed I felt. I started the season and holiday on a bit of a down note. I had had heartbreak, and soul break, and physical breaks. I had a hard time finding joy. However, after taking a moment, I found that I am extremely blessed.
* I have an amazing family, and I am SO lucky to have SO many siblings (including spouses. All of my siblings married amazing people.)
* I have friends that go above and beyond the call of duty, not only once in a while, but consistently.
* I am blessed to have children that love each other, take care of each other, lift each other up and are best friends.
* Titan- He was a perfect addition to our family, and i don’t know what we would do without him.
* I work with an incredible team and enjoy going to work every day.
* There is good in the world. There are people out there that seek to good and want to help others. Most people generally want to do the right thing.
* No matter what the world or others may say, I am a good person and I AM worth it.
* I am not perfect, by any means. However, perfection is relative. I make a difference and make an impact on other, even if it is in tiny ways.
* I am so incredibly blessed. There is no other word for it. I look at my hardships and trials and the unfair hands that I have been dealt. However, I look at the blessings that I have received from those, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.
Happy Holidays to everyone, regardless of what you celebrate, what your belief is, or what customs you honor. There is a magic to this season, and it has touched my heart and soul and helped me realize how blessed I am, and how great my life truly is. What a gift!