As most people make New Year’s Resolutions. I find that they don’t work for me. I usually go one or two days and then everything goes Kaput. Instead I do reviews of my year around the time of my birthday and see what I can improve on during the coming year. I like to look back and see all that I have managed to accomplish. Seeing as I turn the big 33 tomorrow, the family is at Lagoon and I am sitting here rocking my very sick little baby, now seems like the perfect time.
1. Had a Baby
2. Managed to send Kyra off to Kindergarten with only minimal tearage.
3. Got Kaeson started off into preschool.
4. Learned to paint furniture and have to date painted a diningroom set and all of the toy room furniture.
5. Made it through a couple episodes at Primary Children’s.
6. Transformed the guest room into Kyra’s Fairy Fantasy.
7. Got my business started.
8. Lost all of my pre-baby weight. Now I am just working on getting to my pre-Kyra weight.
9. Wrote my 5th Primary Program….just days before I was released.
10. Started blogging
11. Started Facebook
12 Got Kaeson completely potty trained Woo Hoo.
13. Managed to pull of an amazing surprise party for Harvey.
14. Made the crossover to Mini-Van mom.
15. Got Kyra reading.
Goals for the big 33:
1. Simplify My Life
2. Spend more time with my kids.
3. Read more.
4. Get crafty and get Staying Little to soar.
5. Get Fit.
6. Get the house put together.
7. Enjoy every minute of it.