The last few days have been such a whirlwind that I have barely had a moment to catch my breath. However, I did want to take a minute to post my thoughts while being 33. I did this last year and really enjoyed it.
This last year hasn’t been nearly as exciting or eventful as the previous year but, here are a few things that I have experienced.
* Got my garage cleaned out. First time in my whole marriage.
* Cleaned out my storage room!
* Designed and marketed several sewing and crochet patterns.
* Closed down life for a couple months to have the big surgery.
* Reconnected with my sister.
* Found amazing long lost friends via Facebook.
* Stood up for my daughter and switched her school.
* Finished the basement (well, I didn’t personally do this one but, I supervised.)
* Watched my baby brothers grow up right in front of my eyes.
* Enjoyed nearly every moment that I had with my kids.
* FINALLY got Kyra reading chapter books.
My Goals for the big 34:
* Finish dejunking my home.
* Learn to say “no.”
* Take a little time off every day and do something that I like.
* Get my website up and running again.
* Get myself back into shape.
* Train my dog.
* Be calm, take everything one day at a time, love life and enjoy the ride. I know that great things will come from that.