1. Get out of the house and go ANYWHERE.
2. Try on makeup swatches.
3. Watch YouTube tutorials on makeup, DIY, sewing, home decor etc
4. Craft. Craft anything
5. Organize. I just need to reduce my stashes so that I have less to organize.
6. Play my Wizard of Oz bejeweled type game.
7. Take pictures
8. Write. Blog, lists, journal, letters, etc.
9. Dance. I LOVE to dance, even though I am not great at it.
10. Read. I love to read and am trying to get out of my self-help, to-do books.
11. Swiping left on Tinder.
12. Finding furniture to paint.
13. Long hot bubble baths with candles and my soft music sound track.
14. Watching old movies on Netflix
15. Perusing Pinterest for ideas that I will bookmark and most likely never revisit.
16. Doodling in my journal.
17. Day dreaming about things that I want to do someday.
18. Walking my dog in the early morning when the sun is rising or in the evening as the sun is setting.
19. Going on drives in the car.
20. Looking for fun and interesting products on Amazon.
21. Going through empty homes under construction or model homes. Then, I go home massively depressed about my own home.
22. Hiking on the trails by my house.
24. Developing curriculum and thinking of ideas for my Spanish curriculum
25. Shopping for home decor, makeup, V.S., shoes or craft supplies.
26. Repurposing old clothing. I enjoy taking something old and unfashionable and turning it into something new and cute.
27. Eating chocolate or drinking Diet Coke
28. Travel. Travel anywhere I don’t even care at this point.
29. Wander around Target. I always find the coolest things at that store.
30. Blog. I know that I have done a terrible job of that lately, but I do love it.
31.Target shoot!!! Oh my goodness, how did I miss this one. I LOVE to shoot guns. It is probably my all time favorite activity.
32. Color adult coloring pages. Yes, I am one of THOSE people.
33. Practice handwriting. I am obsessed with learning how to do creative lettering.
34. Go window shopping at the Mall or downtown.
36. Paint. I don’t paint pictures, but I love to paint anything else. I enjoy painting furniture, picture frames, rocks….. anything .
37. Visit my parents. My parents live ten minutes away. I enjoy going and seeing them when I have free time. They are always THRILLED to have me over.
38. Find new and interesting ways to do my hair and makeup. I have come up with great ideas, and some ideas that were huge fails.
39. I LOVE to take showers. I get really cold in the winter and sticky in the summers. The only remedy that I have is showers. There are some days that I take 3 showers.
40. Photo editing. I enjoy taking pictures, but I also love editing those pictures. It is relaxing.
41. Naps. Naps are great. I get tired easily, but rarely have time to sleep. I love relaxing and closing my eyes, but rarely fall asleep.
42. Play piano. I used to be decent at playing the piano. I am no longer there. However, I do love to sit down and play when I have the chance. I LOVE when my kids sit and sing while I play.