1. I am not a pet person, but I love my dog as though he’s a person.
2. I could eat fish tacos every single day and never get tired of them.
3. My favorite way to do my hair is to wear my sunglasses like a headband. It doesn’t work well at night, but I don’t care.
4. I have a really long fuse, but once it’s burned out, I have no problem telling people exactly what I think and feel.
5. My favorite color is sparkle.
6. I’m a sucker for lace. I’m still on the search for the perfect white lace summer dress.
7. I am a terrible selfie taker, however I take them so my kids will remember what I look like when I’m older. I take pictures of others all the time, but no one takes them of me.
8. I want to find love, but I’m a slow mover and think that I require more patience than most people have to give.
9. I wear my heart on my sleeve unfortunately. I don’t like it. I’m trying to be more stoic.
10. I need to drink out of a straw if I’m at a restaurant. I can’t handle drinking from the cups directly…. I can use their utinsils though without problem. Go figure.
11. I’m addicted to office supplies. I almost need an intervention. Almost….
12. I have a love hate relationship with facebook. Sometimes it is my only social interaction yet other times it gets overwhelming.
13. I compare myself to others way too often and often feel like I come in measuring far behind others.
14. Every day I swear I’m going to go to bed early, and every day I lay in bed and spend hours on pinterest, blogs, reading or watching tv. I have to wear my brain down first.
15. I have infamous terrible luck with phones. Mine break or malfunction all the time. It’s quite comical, once enough time has passed.
16. I don’t do the single, homemaker, working mom thing very well. I can do each one individually like a boss. However, the combo kills me.
17. I love chocolate. I live it in every single except with marshmallows.
18. I hate marshmallows, except in smores. Those are awesome unless they get me sticky.
19. I can’t seem to keep track of my car keys, my phone or my chapstick.
20. I love to travel. I’m currently working on making life changes to be able to travel more.
21. I’m a terrible singer and dancer, but that doesn’t stop me from loving them and doing them all the time.
22. I have a hard time relaxing and I fidget incessantly.
23. I rarely have buyers remorse (as most everything I buy is returnable.) However, I do have abstain remorse. I regret NOT getting something that I knew I wanted, and missed out on. In fact, I travelled all over the valley to buy two chairs that I decided to wait on when I really wanted them.
24. I love shopping for my home.
25. I am a wicked awesome baker. My recipes are the bomb.
26. I can’t sleep if I haven’t recently shaved my legs. If I go more than a day or two between shaves, I won’t be able to sleep and have been known to get up at 3 a.m. to shower just to shave my legs.
27. I really want a convertible some day.
28. I’m not an early bird or a night owl. I function best when the sun is up.
29. I love wearing skirts, but am super self aware of my glowing white legs. That and my kids always ask if I’m going to prom if i wear anything but pants.
30. I’m a sucker for anything different, unusual or artistic. I love wearing and displaying anything out if the ordinary.
31. I an a total water baby and would do anything to be near the water. I love it. I need to move closer to the ocean or to make front property.
32. I’m terrible at maintaining my nails on my own. However, if I frequent a salon they look great. I find it’s worth the expense. I need to get that going again.
33. I am stingy with my time. I would rather be by myself then out with someone or doing something I don’t love.
34. If I dont take vitamins, airborne, and wash my hands incessantly, I get sick. I think it’s my profession. I always have hand sanitizer in my purse.
35. I’m a true romantic with a really hard shell. I love Disney, Nicholas Sparks, and pinterest love memes. I know they aren’t real and that they are out of imaginations of brilliant people. However, somewhere in my brain I want the experiences of kissing my love while crossing a bridge, having my hair tucked behind my ear as someone whispers into it and snuggling into someone’s arms as I drift to sleep.
36. No matter how hard I try, I am u able to stomach Gatorade or Powerade.
37. I try insanely hard to not be jealous of other people. It works most of the time.
38. I am a terrible communicator over text or other message systems. Im great over the phone or in person. I hate talking on the phone though.
39. I used to be a great judge of character. Now, I’m not so sure. I think I give peyote
40. I’m a total sucker for ice cream.
41. My kids look nothing like me, but I swear that they are mine.
42. I’m all about quick and easy hair. I think it always surprises people when I tell them that it takes me about 10 minutes to curl my hair and then I don’t touch it for days.