Ten Big Dreams that Haven’t Happened Yet
1.. Take my children on an epic vacation. I want to take them to the beach, disneyland or on a cruise.
2. Purchase a new home. I have been renting for the last 8 years. I am ready to own again. That will be a while though.
3. Have my own buisness, be my own boss, and be able to take care of my kids.
4. Find the love of my life and move forward with him.
5. Revisit the Dominican Republic, where I served my mission.
6. Go on a road trip down Highway 1 on the California coast in a convertible. Bucket list trip. I am sure by the time I actually do it, I will have totally oversold myself on it.
7. Have my home completely organized.
8. Leave a legacy somewhere or be known for something that I love. Make-up, crafts, education, what have you.
9. Be financially stable enough to not worry about day to day happenings.
10. Write and publish a book.